Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plant pots (plastic) to give away

I have approx 60 plastic plant pots to give away. Most 10-12cm in size plus some smaller ones. Reluctant to bin them and the black ones can…

Started by jo williams

1 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Pete

Gardener Needed!

Hello, I live on Beresford Road and in need of a gardener to do some weeding and general tidying before the winter.  If this is  even allow…

Started by Rachel

8 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by Rachel

Wanted for school project: donations of gardening tools, bulbs and bedding plants

My son's school has started a gardening club. If you have any trowels, small forks or similar small gardening tools, spare bulbs or bedding…

Started by Donna FT

3 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Liz Douglas

Ladybirds

So... I recently learnt that ladybirds are excellent natural predators for garden / veg patch pests such as aphids and greenfly. I'm a bit…

Started by Shar

6 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by David Parnell

Black Tuscan Kale seedlings

I have six spare black Tuscan kale (Nero di Toscana) seedlings free to anyone who can use them. I'm on the Ladder, N4. DM me if interested.

Started by Helen M

4 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Angela

White beet crop

For the first time I have grown what were sold to me as "white beetroot".  Here are a few I harvested today: and this is…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

Free gravel

Second hand gravel, useful for small gardening projects. I'm slowly clearing it out of my garden, have ten bags at the moment but there are…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Aug 5, 2020

Potato crop

Here is the result of planting one seed potato back in March.  This is a main crop variety called Picasso. 2.5kg from one little spud.  The…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Shredder or mulcher to borrow

Hello all, wondering if someone would be kind enough to lend me a shredder or mulcher? Trying to get some garden rejuvenation going and if…

Started by Shar

0 Jul 7, 2020

Looking for an unwanted garden fork

Hi there, I'm looking for a standard digging fork to use on my allotment and wondered if anyone might have one they want to get rid of. If…

Started by Ayca

3 Jun 1, 2020
Reply by TC

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service