Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE FANTASTIC HARINGEY SEED SWAP

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Feb 19, 2015

Capital Clean-up grants and free clean-up kits available for 2015

EXCITING NEWS: Applications are now open for Capital Clean-up grants and free clean-up kits for 2015: Capital Clean-up LINK Grants of £500-…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

Gardeners: want mint?

I'm clearing out a mint bed (I think it's spearmint). It sprouts from the tiniest bit of root so there's loads. I'll leave some labelled po…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Jan 16, 2015

Handyman Available and Highly Recommended

If anyone is looking for a handyman I would like to recommend  my friend Abdel. He can fix just about anything and has worked wonders on my…

Started by bamako

0 Oct 6, 2014

Gardeners - can I ask you about your garden for 10 mins as part of my UX (user experience) course?

Hi Harringay Online I’m doing a UX (user experience) course run by General Assembly in London, which is about designing websites and apps…

Started by Jez Phillips

0 Sep 20, 2014

2PM 2DAY – The Hornsey Allotments and Gardens Show

MY colleague Highgate Councillor Bob Hare has asked me to draw attention to this afternoon's Hornsey Allotments & Gardens Show and his …

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 13, 2014

Bee happy, be active, bee connected!!

Come along and learn some new gardening skills with the help of Living Under One Sun and Organiclea. Saturdays from September 27th to Decem…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Sep 4, 2014

soil pH?

Hi HoLers, Does anyone know what the (approximate) pH of our clay-like Harringay soil is?  (Ladder-side if it matters).   I'm wondering abo…

Started by Somo

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by maggie

The Plant Centre in Finsbury Park

Hi,  I just wanted to make sure that people realise how lovely the plant centre is in Finsbury Park (near the Manor House exit). I went in…

Started by Anna Taylor

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by C-hemp

Happy stuff on the street - Fab home-made plant holders in Clarendon Road #N22

Walking back from The Chocolate Factory last night, stumbled across these plant holders made from plastic bottles and hung from the railing…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service