Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'glsg' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Proud to Live in Harringay?

Well, maybe, maybe not, but I think many of us kinda love the old sod. I may have been shown to be a bit of historical romantic for hankeri…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by John D

Green Lanes Strategy Group

A statement from Founder Members of the Green Lanes Strategy Group It is with great disappointment that we announce that the founder member…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

30 May 6, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Your Neighbourhood Name: whose right to choose?

The rebranding of our neighbourhood is about to become a live issue again with the Council asserting its claimed right to choose what we're…

Started by Hugh

221 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Green Lanes Strategy Group - Draft Terms of Reference - RFC

As promised, here you go.  This draft was agreed at the GLSG meeting last Tuesday 8 April.  Sorry about some of the formatting!: DRAFT Te…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

88 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

Someone sent me this. There's a GLSG meeting tonight where they decide about it. Terms of Reference for the Green Lanes Strategy Group Aim…

Started by ant

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

GLSG constitution meeting protest

7pm at the Civic Centre Haringey, Committe Room 1. Please can some of us get up there to make Phil K not the lone voice of dissent in this…

Started by John McMullan

9 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Area Forum Meeting - Episode V "The GLSG Strikes Back"

So this is the second half of yesterday’s Area Forum alternative minutes. There was not a single candidate for the St Ann’s Ward present in…

Started by Phil K

5 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by ant

GLSG minutes

Thanks to everyone who helped get it to happen - the GLSG meeting minutes now appear to be getting put up on the council GLSG page. Hopeful…

Started by ant

49 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by ant

Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

Can I ask publicly, that one or all of you clearly and candidly explain the following: The purpose of the GLSG in 2014 and onward. The d…

Started by Phil K

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

UPDATE: Huge Swathes of Harringay to be Developed

Further to my post last week, I gritted my teeth last night, put on a brave face and got myself off to the Harringay & St Ann's Area Fo…

Started by Hugh

48 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service