Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jigsaw puzzle exchange/share

Would anyone be interested in sharing/swapping some puzzles? I have some 1000 and 1500 puzzles in perfect condition and would love to do so…

Started by Mia

24 May 19
Reply by Sarah

Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

Are you available for up to 40 hours during September? 10 interviewers (aged over 18) are needed to administer a short questionnaire door t…

Started by Judith

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

Parking permit needed on the ladder

Hello, I am living on the ladder, Mattison road/green lanes, I am forced to move out and got a vehicle recently for it, I have been trying…

Started by Stéphanie

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by tigha

Italian Pop-Up Restaurant - Xmas Offers!

MANY THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE WELCOMED US INTO THE AREA HERE ARE SOME SNAPS OF BOTH OUR COCKTAIL AND FOOD MENUS FEEL FREE TO READ SOME OF O…

Started by Giorgio Honey

1 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Linda from blend cafe

Cucina Rustica - New Pop-Up Restaurant - 15% OFF

*POP-UP ITALIAN RESTAURANT* OPENING NEXT WEEK MENU - RUSTICAKITCHEN.CO.UK BLEND CAFE, 357 GREEN LANES, N8 0RG

Started by Giorgio Honey

2 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Giorgio Honey

Travel Kitchen at Blend - We're open for dinner again!

Over the last year, we’ve had amazing kitchen residents at blend, bringing you their best from Malaysia, spring time Britain and most recen…

Started by Linda from blend cafe

4 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Linda from blend cafe

Hayri Goztas and the Green Lanes Protection Racket operating again?

According to this page a protection racket is again operating on Green Lanes. Does anyone know which cafe this guy used to own in 2004? Any…

Started by John Mc

12 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Mimi

Parking ticket on Wightman Road (near Jewsons) with parking permit

Hi, The other week I got a parking ticket, with my parking permit fully valid, on the small stretch outside Jewsons that states 4 hours par…

Started by Josh

5 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Josh

Colombian Street Kitchen coming to Blend following final two weeks of Pop & Pour

Our beautiful wine bar with its amazing food is in its last two weeks at blend - don't miss out and join us from Thursday to Saturday, last…

Started by Linda from blend cafe

0 Jul 6, 2017

Dropped wallet?

Hi all, This evening my husband and I were walking from Manor House to Burgoyne road on Green Lanes, we were in a bit of a rush and while i…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

0 May 18, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service