Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The plan to make Green lanes the main arterial road to the north (in 1943)

I was in the Museum of London Docklands on Sunday (highly recommended) & I spotted a map of the 1943 "Country of London Plan" that was…

Started by michaelw

29 Mar 2
Reply by Hugh

Thought & Style returns to Café Ines (formerly Blend) - NOW until Christmas!

Dear Friends and Neighbours, following so many requests after Blend closed and Thought & Style went online, we are delighted to be retu…

Started by Linda Zubairi

0 Nov 6, 2021

Vacancy for Bar Manager - Langham Club

Situated on Green Lanes in the heart of Harringay, the Langham Club is a family-friendly bar, events space and social club run for the bene…

Started by The Langham Club

0 Oct 18, 2021

Rajiv's Nepalese Kitchen is back at Blend Cafe - limited time only

Dear Friends & Neighbours,  Blend Cafe is fully open again with safely distanced tables and service. Serving brunch, sourdough pizza an…

Started by Linda Zubairi

1 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

Green Lanes Cycle Track / Hackney consultation

Green Lanes (Hackney portion) cycle track consulation - deadline Friday 20th March! This is a Hackney consultation, but Haringey (and espec…

Started by Frederick Guy

2 Mar 18, 2020
Reply by Frederick Guy

Jigsaw puzzle exchange/share

Would anyone be interested in sharing/swapping some puzzles? I have some 1000 and 1500 puzzles in perfect condition and would love to do so…

Started by Mia

24 May 19, 2019
Reply by Sarah

Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

Are you available for up to 40 hours during September? 10 interviewers (aged over 18) are needed to administer a short questionnaire door t…

Started by Judith

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

Parking permit needed on the ladder

Hello, I am living on the ladder, Mattison road/green lanes, I am forced to move out and got a vehicle recently for it, I have been trying…

Started by Stéphanie

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by tigha

Hayri Goztas and the Green Lanes Protection Racket operating again?

According to this page a protection racket is again operating on Green Lanes. Does anyone know which cafe this guy used to own in 2004? Any…

Started by John McMullan

12 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Mimi

Parking ticket on Wightman Road (near Jewsons) with parking permit

Hi, The other week I got a parking ticket, with my parking permit fully valid, on the small stretch outside Jewsons that states 4 hours par…

Started by Josh

5 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Josh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service