Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning law changes already re-shaping Harringay's High Street

Whilst perusing the minutes of the Ladder Community Safety Partnership which met last THursday, I noted this nugget of info which those of…

Started by Liz

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Error in Lib Dems 'Rat Run' letter

The Lib Dems have distributed a letter to a few Ladder roads, including Hewit Road and Allison Road, entitled 'Rat Running from Wightman Ro…

Started by Geoff

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Harringay's High Street & the Portas Review

How does our stretch of Green Lanes measure up against the issues raised by the Portas Review, published today? If you've had a chance to w…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Second building on Green Lanes in need of emergency repairs

Following the recent incident when masonry fell from the top of Rose Bakery on Green Lanes, another building, third time in Grand Parade…

Started by HoL Site Admin

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Falling masonry closes Green Lanes

As of 15.45 or so traffic being diverted due to large chunk of fallen masonry onto pavement north of Umf Rd, opposite Krisscross (?!). Nobo…

Started by Alison P

27 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes grocer in the Observer

Sorry if anyone already posted this (or about this) I couldn't see anything. This is Dostlar, at the bottom of Cavendish Road, from p21…

Started by GillianM

12 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Green Lanes as case study in new enviro-crime busters report

Haringey Council's work to control rubbish on Green Lanes some years ago now has just been showcased in a new report by London Councils ent…

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by John D

Oh dear, what's the matter at BetFred?

Nice classy view for me this morning as I went to catch the bus. Now what could have happened here? Someone lost on the Fixed Odds Bettin…

Started by Liz

14 May 21, 2011

Council to research effects of Gambling Act

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is commissioning research on the effects of the Gambling Act 2005 and its impact on…

Started by Hugh

24 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Harringay Betting Shops on BBC TV tomorrow

Harringay betting shops will be part of the conversation on the Politics Show London on Sunday at 12:40pm when the conversation will be abo…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service