Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gym' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pair of gymnastic rings with straps, excellent condition, £10

Pair of rings with long webbing straps to hang from trees, bars, beams etc. Great for pull-ups, dips, muscle-ups, knees to elbows and lots…

Started by Jake Hoban

0 Jan 7, 2023

Gym recommendation?

Anyone a member of TheGym or Pure Gym? At £22/£23 p/m with £10/£15 joining fee it’s almost enough to get me motivated! Thanks. 

Started by Mark

0 Aug 8, 2021

For sale: Body Power Door Gym Pull-Up Bar (assembled but never used)

I ordered a Body Power Door Gym pull-up bar last week from Fitness Superstore. It was delivered yesterday and, after I assembled it, I disc…

Started by Jo

2 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Jo

Free gym ball/ pregnancy ball from ladder road

Come and collect this evening, Sunday, if you want it. Message me if you want it. Thanks, Jo

Started by Jo W

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Sophie Smith

Any good gym without monthly subscription?

I couldn't find any info on gyms that do not require monthly subscription in order to be used. If anyone can recommend one good for cardio…

Started by KIm Jacobs

4 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by pamish

EXERCISE BIKE - BREMSHEY CARDIO PACER -£35

BREMSHEY CARDIO PACER EXERCISE BIKE **COLLECTION ONLY, N5 HIGHBURY** £35 ONO Fully functioning. Bought from John Lewis. Hardly used. In…

Started by Helen James

3 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Andy Burns

Best local gym

Am grudgingly facing up to the possibility of having cut right down on road running due to age-related stresses and strains on the knees. L…

Started by Hugh D

11 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Ayesha

Time lapse video of Ducketts Common courts & gym construction (2012)

Pretty cool little time lapse video of all the work done putting in the new courts and gym last year on Ducketts Common. Thanks to Adam for…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jul 16, 2013

A lot of scrap metal to be given away

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday May 1st. One of the first step…

Started by Adrian Hackney

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Fitness First, Harringay

By all accounts Fitness First Harringay staff responded very poorly when a customer keeled over with a heart attack Read more in The Guard…

Started by Hugh

29 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by aidan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service