Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hairdresser' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women's hairdresser

Help - I need a haircut! Life has not been the same since George of She packed up his curling tongs and retired home to Cyprus. Desperatel…

Started by Kit

13 Oct 8
Reply by esjs

Sylvia's Haircare, 48 Wightman Road, N4

I've been walking past this small local hairdressers for many years, until last week, on a miserable, wet afternoon, I decided that a hairc…

Started by Susan

15 Jul 19
Reply by Lisa

Hairdresser for toddler

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser on or near Green Lanes to cut a toddler's hair?

Started by Julia S

2 May 3
Reply by Julia S

Hairdresser recommendation

Coco on GL. Brilliant service, fantastic transformation and really good value. I used to go to  Pimps and Pinups in Spitalfields and Toni a…

Started by Gill

6 Apr 21
Reply by Kj

Hairdresser for curly hair

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser who is really good with curly hair? I have quite thick, longish blond curly hair that I would like cut s…

Started by Mandy Rowland

7 Apr 13
Reply by Nick Michael

Men's hairdresser: any recommendations?

I've been working from home recently, so haven't been able to go to my usual hairdresser. Can anyone recommend a good local men's hairdress…

Started by Malc B

9 Apr 13
Reply by Annabel Jenkins

Good hairdresser in Harringay

I really need to have my highlights re-done. I usually go home (Newcastle) to the person who has been doing my hair since I was 14 but don'…

Started by Alice B

34 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Ginna

Fantastic hairdresser recommendation

My lovely hairdresser, Marta, has just set her self up on her own. She is just over the railway at Hornsey at Aggasi Hair and Beauty, 73 To…

Started by Karen Alexander

13 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Ginna

Gents barber recommend?

One of the benefits of living around here is the plethora of cheap available old skool barbershops. However I am getting a bit fed up with…

Started by Philip Foxe

17 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Rich H

Wanted: Hairdresser or Barber recommendation for a toddler

Can anyone recommend somewhere on Green Lanes or the surrounding area to take my 18 month old for a haircut, please?

Started by Laura Vernals

8 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Bex Davies

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service