Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any recommendations for reasonably priced Handyman for small DIY jobs? Downhills Park area

Hello!  Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced handymand for some small DIY jobs?  Putting up a curtain rail, blind, re-hanging a kitchen…

Started by Kumari

1 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Handyman

Can anyone recommend a reliable handyman please - for small jobs such as putting a curtain pole

Started by Liz Young

2 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Handyman needed to help with an IKEA wardrobe hack

We're installing IKEA PAX wardrobes in our loft but need a Handyman to help with the cutting and fitting. Any recommendations?

Started by Georgina Hewitt

2 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Seeking someone to unplumb a washing machine

I need someone capable of unplumbing my washing machine, and possibly removing two ceiling lights prior to a flat move in ten days time. Gr…

Started by Ed Crane

2 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by Ed Crane

Handyman for outdoor work

Happy to say that I am well satisfied with what Tomos (yes, he's Welsh) my newish handyman achieved in the garden today.  Despite muddy gro…

Started by Dick Harris

46 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by TH

Handyman recommendation

A big up for Patryk the handyman who has just completed a day and a half of very varied jobs around our home following a loft conversion. P…

Started by Saddic

1 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by Emma

Handyman/kitchen fitter with Howden's account

Does anyone have any recommendations of a handyman/builder/kitchen fitter with a Howdens account. We have a very simple job in mind and jus…

Started by MillerRD

3 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by Leena

Carpenter/Handyman skilled at insulating under floorboards

Hi All, Having done a bit of online research I've decided it would make lots of sense to put insulation on the joists (& seal the gaps)…

Started by EMC2

5 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Gardener / Handyman

I am looking for someone to do small jobs in garden from time to time, including lifting and moving pots. I guess they are all very busy at…

Started by Valerie Shipp

5 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Valerie Shipp

John the Repair Man

Had him round to me this morning to connect a toilet seat...good job & cheap price. His number is 077 4853 4814. I'm contacting him aga…

Started by sam_b

0 Mar 10, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service