Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cutting out a metal water tank in loft

Looking for someone to cut out an old disused metal water tank out of my loft. It's about 75x75x75cm,  larger than the loft hatch.   Anyone…

Started by markb

6 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by markb

Odd jobs - recommendations appreciated

Hi I have odd jobs around the house that need doing in the next week or two and wondered if anyone could suggest people for the following j…

Started by Mel C

0 Feb 9, 2014

floorboards needing repairs

Hi We have several places where the floorboards are giving way under the carpet.  I am hoping it is not something major, but that they can…

Started by Richard

8 Feb 3, 2014

FLOORBOARDS

Does anyone know a good handy man that can refurbish existing floorboards and lay some reclaimed ones on a separate floor. Any help would b…

Started by Eddie Evelyn-Hall

3 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Richard

Can anyone recommend a catflap fitter / landscape gardener / guitar teacher

I am looking for someone to fit a catflap, re-model our garden and also teach guitar to my son.   It doesn't have to be the same person - I…

Started by Harringay Birder

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Stuart

Handyman required to fix aerial on roof

Hello all, Our aerial was detached from our chimney stack after the last storm. Can anybody help us to locate someone who might be able to…

Started by Andrew Rose

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by TC

Builder/handyman

I'm looking for a recommendation for a handyman/builder to change the outside steps up to our house. Any names/numbers gratefully received!…

Started by Jess H

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Richard

wanted - handyman/men to help clear my loft

I'm looking for someone trustworthy and careful to help clear my loft in the next couple of weeks. Its a bit of an awkward space to access…

Started by Mrs Baylis

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Kitchen worktop fitter

Hi there, We are looking for someone to remove our current kitchen worktops and replace them with laminate tops from ikea. Can anyone recom…

Started by Rachel Davies

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Salsa

Help needed to hang 2 large mirrors - muscle and an electric hammer drill

Just purchased 2 large mirrors and struggling to hang them ourselves. Any recommendations for someone to help with this quick job drilling…

Started by James Ingram

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service