Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a labourer / handyman / tiler

Hello!I'm in urgent need of someone to come and remove some tiles and bathroom suite furniture from a small downstairs bathroom. It would i…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Con

Help wanted to clear shed

Hi, I need someone to help me clear a garden shed of junk and organise my basement. It's probably one days work and I'm happy to pay £8ph.…

Started by Nadine Marsh-Edwards

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Recommending an odd-job man

I have delved into the greyer end of the employment market on quite a few occasions... by taking on one of the more eager souls outside the…

Started by Stan

15 Jun 28, 2013

odd job student

Hi all, My nephew spent last summer helping me out in my garden and getting our new flat in Harringay ready for renovation. He asked me to…

Started by Lee Davey

1 Jun 6, 2013

Speak to this man - if you need a great local handyman/ builder!

I can thoroughly recommend Martin Waller tel: 07503 123 950 if you have any DIY jobs/ building work you can't do yourself.  He is honest, r…

Started by Jo W

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by VIX

Fantastic handyman recommendation

Hi there, just to say that Martin Waller has just finished putting in a loft hatch with ladder for us and has done a great job. Reasonable…

Started by Clarissa

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Nicola

Decent handy man/builder needed for small job

Hi, I am in dire need of a handy man/builder to do one day's work maybe involving a bit of plastering and tiling in a bathroom.  All those…

Started by Gemma Pountney

2 Apr 19, 2013

handyperson needed

I have a few jobs around the house i need doing.  can anyone recommend a reliable person to do these for me.  Many thanks. Libby

Started by elizabeth read

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by JonC

Looking for a handyman called Collin (or other recommendations)

Hello all, I know the title sounds weirdly specific, but I was wondering if anybody here had the contact details for handyman who works aro…

Started by Joss M

0 Dec 17, 2012

Handyman

I have just been in touch with Martin, the handyman whose details I found on this site.  Before I book him to start work it would be great…

Started by gwyn247

5 Dec 5, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service