Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How will Haringey Council planning operate in a lock-down democracy?

Information on how Haringey Council's planning process will operate. In an email received on 9th April 2020. ++++ As per the note on the we…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

Have your say on local carers’ services!

Haringey Council, the NHS and other local organisations working together across Haringey are pleased to invite you to an inspiring event to…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 7, 2020

Need to see a GP in the evening or at the weekend? Ask for an appointment at one of Haringey’s GP hubs.

Haringey residents can access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant at one of four GP hubs in the…

Started by Isha

4 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Haringey CCG

Haringey 150 Years Finsbury Park Ride

I'm a local cycling instructor working in Haringey and local boroughs. I've been closely following the discussions about Wightman Road and…

Started by Cyclista

1 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

Haringey ADVICE DAY 2019

Wednesday 20th March 2019 12noon – 4pm Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8LE FREE information, advice and guidance. Free …

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 11, 2019

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events this March!

Hello it's Collage Arts again, your local community arts charity! We have lots of amazing stuff on this month, so have a look below for all…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 5, 2019

FREE/affordable poetry, jazz and kids events!

Collage Arts are an Arts and Regeneration Charity and all profits go directly to the performers!  POETRY When? 18th Jan, 15th March. Where…

Started by Collage Arts

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Collage Arts

HarringayOnline is not what it used to be for politics - Haringey cabinet sackings edition

Just take for example the lack of coverage of one of our local councillors being sacked from the cabinet on New Year's Eve and replaced wit…

Started by John McMullan

42 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by John McMullan

Is there a local mortgage broker who can urgently help a local MP, Kate Osamor? Or a landlord to rent her a private home?

Kate Osamor MP and her son have a joint income of over £130,000 pa. They live together nearby in Tottenham in a council house worth £750,0…

Started by Neil

15 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Updated Update on CPZ

Two weeks ago (Aug 20th 2007) I received a mail from Councillor Haley informing me that he plans to proceed with the changes to the CPZ as…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service