Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Food and Drink Festival 2018. 3rd year running - THIS SUN

Hello!  - Excited to announce our 3rd Haringey Food & Drink festival held on Tottenham Green THIS SUNDAY from 11-6pm.  Hope you can joi…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

4 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

ADVICE DAY in Muswell Hill

Get FREE information, advice and guidance on everything from debt to benefits, and housing to health, plus much more this Thursday, 15th Ma…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 13, 2018

Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

Hi all, At 4:30 AM on Saturday water started pouring through the ceiling, down the walls and though the light sockets (!) of my flat and al…

Started by 5particle

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

How much is your off street parking space worth?

There is a "wonderful" new website/app called "yourparkingspace.co.uk" that is like the rightmove of parking spaces. Compared to the counci…

Started by John McMullan

19 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Campaign of mass deselections in Haringey!

Nora Mulready, yes, still around and still thinking that the honest deselections this time around are worse than the dishonest ones she was…

Started by John McMullan

39 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

GP and nurse appointments available for Haringey patients over the Christmas holidays

Haringey residents who need to see a GP or nurse over Christmas and New Year’s can make an appointment at one of our primary care hubs.Appo…

Started by Isha

0 Dec 19, 2017

Staying well this winter

People are usually more prone to illness during the winter season. Colder weather associated with the winter can cause serious health compl…

Started by Isha

2 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by NeilT

Local councillors and Terrapin Communications

I wasn't going to say this as I'm loathe to criticise someone's choice of employer for their first job. I did however think it was a bit of…

Started by John McMullan

155 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Aussie Corporation Lendlease set to take over Haringey's public land in 20 year deal

Has anyone else seen that the council are currently tendering for a 20 year deal to take over their land holdings? They're not making a sec…

Started by John McMullan

24 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

ADVICE DAY for Haringey

Haringey ADVICE DAY.FREE information, advice and guidance:Wednesday 27th September 2017,1pm to 4pm at Tottenham Town Hall N15 4RX.

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 21, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service