Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to buy weekend parking permits?

Does anyone know what magical incantation you need in order to buy weekend parking permits on the Haringey council website?  If you follow…

Started by DrWhams

8 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by DrWhams

IKEA EXPEDIT SHELVES £50 ONO

£50 ONO Ikea's classic Shelves (think they're Expedit shelves) for sale. These white shelves fit hundreds of vinyl records but can also…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 Feb 28, 2016

Suspension of Cllr Gideon Bull for standing up for local care services.

You may be aware that Labour Councillor Gideon Bull spoke out against the closure by Haringey Council of a number of Day Centres in the bor…

Started by Brian

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

On-going problem with Haringey Housing Benefit dept

Hello,  Hoping someone can give me some advice/ideas on how to solve a current problem with the Haringey Housing Benefit team.  I won't go…

Started by Caroline Murray

12 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Murray

FOUND black / white Cat

Hi, I currently have a black cat at my home in Stamford Hill (Glaserton Road).  It was meowing frantically outside my window around 7pm. I…

Started by Richard Grainger

3 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

Experiences of people with Mental Health problems making good employees?

I run a new service within Haringey to help people accessing Secondary Care Mental Health Services (Canning Crescent Community Mental Healt…

Started by Barry O'Donovan

0 Nov 18, 2015

Ray Davies of the Kinks to play in Rugby World Cup venue?

A Ray of hope for Hornsey Town Hall - Ray Davies (formerly of the Kinks) offers some hope of a goodwill gig in the Hall during this ITV New…

Started by Omotn

0 Oct 16, 2015

£773,000 extra required for Haringey Council letting agency Move51degreesNorth

The council has set up the Move51degreNorth private sector lettings agency. It will be run by Homes for Haringey on a commission basis. Fu…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

BBC People's History of Pop - Haringey Music Memories

Hi everyone, I am a Harringay resident working on an exciting new BBC multi-media project called the People's History of Pop. We're collabo…

Started by Emma Love

0 Sep 23, 2015

Slate hearth, cast iron fireplace, marble surround and marble mantlepiece

High quality white Carrara Marble fireplace surround with cast iron fireplace and stone hearth. Dimensions:marble surround uprights : 105cm…

Started by Anna Johnson

2 Sep 14, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service