Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey council' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application - decision AND appeal

On 22 February the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee met to consider the application for two variations to the existing Krankbrothers Licen…

Started by Konrad B

0 Mar 6

Still hate the new Council logo? Wear your protest - oldstyle logo on socks!

From https://shop.open-city.org.uk/collections/apparel/products/haringey-socks?  £8. Part of the annual Open House/Open City event (the op…

Started by Gordon T

4 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Getting through to Haringey Council Tax services by phone

I need to speak to the council tax people by telephone. I phone 0208 489 1000 and go through the menus but every time I get cut off after a…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by H

Introducing the recently appointed Conservation Officer for Haringey (hooray!)

After two and a half years without a Conservation Officer, Haringey Council finally has one.  Ed Santry grew up in the borough and is delig…

Started by Liz

5 May 11, 2018
Reply by Liz

Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

I just cannot get my head around the fact that Claire Kober is so brazenly promising tenants will be looked after in the HDV yet won't put…

Started by John McMullan

37 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

The Hub at Turnpike Lane - Rabbit Hutch Studio Apartments

Many people will have noted the large, ugly white building looking over Ducketts Common, which has just been completed. If it looks bad fro…

Started by Christopher Fowler

28 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jez Phillips

Urban redevelopment gone wrong - the Wood Green/Ducketts Common development

Anybody else noticed the disaster at the North End of Duckett's Common near the tube entrance? When the plans for the Wood Green developmen…

Started by illyriafilms

25 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Councillor Jason Arthur confirms a further delay to the re-opening of Marcus Garvey Library

In a post on Twitter (Sunday 2nd May 2016) Councillor Jason Arthur has confirmed that there will be a further delay to the re-opening of Ma…

Started by Martin Ball

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Marcus Garvey Library isn't likely to re-open in February 2016 as promised by Haringey Council

In August 2015 the Marcus Garvey Library, in Tottenham, was closed by Haringey Council for building work that also involves installing a cu…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Liz

Haringey Council worker steals nearly £500 000

Our children's centres are closing, and all kinds of services are being cut, and this woman steals nearly half a million pounds without the…

Started by empyrean_aisles

9 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service