Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are those red buildings?

Hi All It's my first post...so be gentle... My wife and I are moving to St Ann's road...and will obviously have the same questions most peo…

Started by Kieran

32 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Kieran

Harringay's rogue landlord in the Grauniad

• Andreas Stavrou Antoniades, 74, illegally converted a house near Finsbury Park in north London into separate flats. On 21 October he was…

Started by John McMullan

6 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

Local Honey - a Taste of Harringay

Raw honey from the bees at the bottom of my garden - a taste of Harringay Available in set and runny varieties: As the flowers the bees f…

Started by D C

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Maroulla Stephanou

BBC People's History of Pop - Haringey Music Memories

Hi everyone, I am a Harringay resident working on an exciting new BBC multi-media project called the People's History of Pop. We're collabo…

Started by Emma Love

0 Sep 23, 2015

Where and when are the best pub quizzes in Harringay?

Hi Everyone, Please could you give me your recommendations for pub quizzes in Harringay or nearby? The only one I've been to is the one at…

Started by Haringey Cat

8 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Harringay Ladder Jumble Trail

Hello, I have seen a facebook event for a nice Jumble Trail event started for the Ladder, where you pay to register a stall (only £3) for y…

Started by Elladee Fusco-Fagg

4 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Elladee Fusco-Fagg

Overpath for Harringay Station

Hi, all, I am wondering if someone can shed a light on the purpose of the silver barrior appearing on the overpath for Harringay Station ju…

Started by Kotoko OS

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Kotoko OS

Recommendation for a tiler

Having found it so difficult to find a good tiler, now that I've found one I wanted to share his details for anyone in a similar position.…

Started by Tim Bailey

0 Mar 21, 2015

Passage peeback time

Now here's a proposal for the Passage that I'd wager will garner some local support http://laughingsquid.com/german-activists-coat-walls-wi

Started by Dermot

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Chettle Court Photography Project

Hi all,Please check out our community photography website for Chettle Court in Crouch End. Chettle Court Photography Project was started wi…

Started by James Lange

5 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by James Lange

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service