Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harvest Festival at Harringay Market Sunday 29th Sept

On 29 September we'll be hosting a special harvest festival day at the market, featuring lots of added extras. And we're on the look-out fo…

Started by Marika

3 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Marika

Double Room to Rent off White Hart Lane

-Spacious double room overlooking gardens; fully carpeted; size of room 11 x 13ft -Good selection of public transport, buses to Wood Green…

Started by Jeferson

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Jeferson

What’s great about the neighbourhood? Please share your thoughts with me!

I’m an MA student living in the area and I’m doing some research into online communities for my dissertation. I’m interested in finding out…

Started by Lauren Souter

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bed harringay ladder flat to rent from April 1st 2013

1 BED FLAT FOR RENT FROM 1ST APRIL, SADLY MOVING OUT AS WE HAVE FOUND A PLACE TO BUY. IT HAS BEEN A LOVELY HOME FOR THE PAST 18 MONTHS- BEA…

Started by Katy Bodkin

1 Aug 12, 2013

Hot Dinners Club?

Hi. This is a testing-the-water/blue-sky-thinking/other management-speak term idea. I'm just wondering if it would be possible. All respons…

Started by Hannah Jaenicke

3 Nov 25, 2012

Rail franchise debacle: repercussions for Thameslink?

LAST night, the west coast railway line franchise bids were cancelled – with big repercussions for the would-be operators – and more broadl…

Started by Clive Carter

8 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Harringay Passage audit

A few weeks ago, Liz, Hugh, Adam and I carried out an audit of Harringay Passage with Chris Barker from Haringey Safer Streets.  It only to…

Started by Michael Anderson

19 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Mayor officially opens Ducketts Common gym and courts today 8th June 2012

Just in case the force nine gale that seems to be blowing across Haringey today, kept you indoors, a small slide show of today's event (or…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jun 8, 2012

Ducketts Common & Veolia clean sweep - Everyone is welcome!

Ducketts Common has won a competition for a Clean Sweep from the cleaning contractor Veolia. They are arranging a general tidy up of the Co…

Started by friends of ducketts common

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Harringay Market welcomes local author and TV chef

As Hugh mentioned, I'll be keeping you all up-to-date with news on the market. I would also encourage you to monitor our traders' list on t…

Started by AntK

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Josephine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service