Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay post office closure' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Post Office to Open April 18th

The shop-fitting looks just about done. Time to say goodbye to our real post office. I'm informed that 17th April will be the last day od…

Started by Hugh

15 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Esther Little

Harringay Post Office

I'm confused, they've been campaigning to stop the Green Lanes Post Office from closing but now there's this. 

Started by Dyl

12 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Harringay Post Office Out for the Count :0(

From the local grapevine: just heard the unfortunate news that a franchise has been found for the Crown Post Office in Green Lanes. No deta…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by vaneska

Harringay Crown Post Office Closure - 'Customer Forum'

Hi All Following excellent demonstrations outside Wood Green & Harringay Crown Post Offices on 1st December with great speeches from D…

Started by Steve

0 Dec 9, 2018

Save Harringay Crown Post Office - Xmas Extravaganza

The campaign to save our local Crown Post Office has been going for the best part of a year and we would like to thank everyone for their c…

Started by Steve

7 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Admiral

Post Office Closures - the Crouch End Way

Started by Hugh

13 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Steve

The Shape of Post Office Things to Come in Harringay

Sending a recorded delivery letter today, I got into conversation with the lady behind me in the queue. She'd come to Harringay all the way…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by maggie

save green lanes post office

hreat to sell and close Crown Post o0ffice in green lanes. There's a plan to sell off this post office and possibly 'replace' with a 'count…

Started by judy gahagan

4 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Maqsood News & Post Office

Word is the owners at Maqsood News are looking at taking on the Harringay franchise for the Crown Post Office, which the latter organistion…

Started by matt

16 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

Post Office

Was scanning the papers this morning and it looks like the harringay post office is about to be closed and franchised out. Along with 37oth…

Started by andy h

33 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service