Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay traffic study' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The plan to make Green lanes the main arterial road to the north (in 1943)

I was in the Museum of London Docklands on Sunday (highly recommended) & I spotted a map of the 1943 "Country of London Plan" that was…

Started by michaelw

29 Mar 2
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road Safety Audit

Thanks to Ant at the Harringay Ladder Living Streets Group for the following. After the changes to Wightman Rd, to add all the wiggly stick…

Started by HoL Site Admin

27 May 6, 2021
Reply by AndrewAW1

Update on Wightman Road Works

The message below was sent to a HoL member by Haringey's Head of Operations, Ann Cunningham, in response to an enquiry about the works on W…

Started by Hugh

47 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Tris

Temporary Rung Road Closures - a Pattern for the Future?

Without warning, two weeks ago my Ladder road was closed to facilitate the Wightman Road project. There was some confusion initially becaus…

Started by Hugh

24 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by John D

Cyclists and Wightman Road

Hi all, Is it just me or has Wightman Road now become an absolute death trap for us cyclists with the jutty out bits that enrage car driver…

Started by Nemone Mercer

131 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

Cycling, Wightman Road, Burgoyne Road

This has appeared at the top of Burgoyne Road. Burgoyne Road is top down, or one way; entrance from Wightman Road, exit on Green Lanes if…

Started by Laura

15 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Dave W

Wightman Road Improvements

Are the works current happening near Jewsons at the moment, the implementation of the results of the traffic study?

Started by Rich

150 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matt Fenby Taylor

Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

Dear all, This morning we walked along Wightman Road towards the train station and the pollution was unbearable. We noticed cars breaking h…

Started by Dominik

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

Wightman Narrowing Work is a Bodged Job

I can imagine wheelchair users are over the moon about this bodge job on Wightman Road. Or kids on scooters, or me on a skateboard. Can't b…

Started by Paul Harding

61 May 14, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Traffic: Thoughts, Problems, Solutions

I have been on HoL for many years but I have been stunned recently by how many posts there have been on traffic and traffic related issues…

Started by Justin Guest

106 May 14, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service