Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'health' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Access to GP appointments 7 days a week in Haringey

Are patients of GPs in Haringey aware they now have access to GP appointments 7 days a week including bank holidays via 3 hub practices? se…

Started by Lesley Ramm

5 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by S

Manage your health online 24/7

GP online services is a quick, easy and a secure way to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view parts of your GP health r…

Started by Isha

0 Jun 27, 2017

GP (Not So) Merry Go Round

1 - I have blood tests 2 - I need to know results because my medication may need to be adjusted. 3 - I go to GP surgery and ask for results…

Started by LondonN4

13 May 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

How GP online services can benefit Haringey patients

GP surgeries across Haringey have been using GP online services to allow people to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, and acces…

Started by Isha

4 May 30, 2017
Reply by TTTH

Help us make a difference to health services for the people of Haringey

Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, buying and monitoring (commissioning) NHS services for people who…

Started by Isha

0 Apr 18, 2017

For clean air, reduce traffic

Can't make it to the Haringey council's meetings, today & tomorrow, about air quality. I'm told by the Haringey Cycle Campaign that wha…

Started by Frederick Guy

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Dan

Administrators wanted at local NHS organisation

Administrator vacancies at Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group We are looking for two highly organised and proactive administrators, with…

Started by Isha

1 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Anka

Any one for squash?

Hi! I recently took a very basic squash lesson but I'm hooked, playing on my own is no fun so I'm wondering if there's someone interested i…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

3 Jan 7, 2017

Acute Mental Health Services

Many people here will be familiar with the dearth of acute mental health services. The South Maudsley Hospital seems to be one of the few s…

Started by Philip

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Jane

Tuesday Bollywood Dance Sessions

For an active and healthy start to the week, join in our fun and friendly bollywood dance and movement sessions on Tuesdays at the Asian Ce…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service