Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'heating engineer' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

Hi there, I take the view that the lovely bunch of people that use this website are a better source of advice than a generic trader website…

Started by thedogspollocks

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

Good experience with heating engineer October 2023

Hi all Having read the heating engineer postings I tried a couple but no response, so I went to Which Trusted Traders and found Gus at Tavo…

Started by S Williams

1 Nov 3, 2023
Reply by Allie

Recommendation - Neil Protheroe

I have relied on Neil Protheroe over the past five years for plumbing issues. In 2019 he found and fixed a major leak beneath my bath floor…

Started by Smurfett

4 Sep 1, 2023
Reply by Melissa Proust

Boiler gurgling, with intermittent sounds akin to a spitfire plane. Need a boiler repairman. Any suggestions?

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a boiler repairman? Thanks.

Started by thedogspollocks

13 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Don

Neil Protheroe - would highly recommend.

Feedback from Helen McCormack -  Neil Protheroe was excellent. He made a though inspection of my boiler and made a suggestion that I may be…

Started by Gillian Price

1 Dec 22, 2022
Reply by arsenal delight

Potterton boiler

hi Looking for recommendations to service a Potterton boiler please. Working ok for now please, would like to keep it that. It's a bit old.…

Started by Vikram Dodd

4 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Vikram Dodd

Plumber and heating engineer

If you are looking for a Gas Safe registered plumber, I can really recommend Steve (079 4762 7134) from BSR Plumbing and Heating (bsrplumbi…

Started by Niall

0 May 15, 2021

Boiler and diswasher repair

Hi again. My boiler isn't working properly. Hot water not heating up but the radiators get hot via the hot water switch! Anyone know of any…

Started by Linda

6 May 8, 2021
Reply by michaelw

Terrible experience with plumber Rob Murray

Everybody recommend Rob Murray but I have a terrible experience with him 8th September: called and sent a message with all detail of repair…

Started by Muriel Zaccuri

7 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by maggie

URGENT !! reliable BOILER repair person! (and a tip of who NOT to use!)

Hi Friends, Can anyone recommend a BOILER REPAIR person who you have actually used and been very happy with the service? A SAFE RECOMMENDAT…

Started by byl999

14 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service