Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Bookshop Needs Your Help

The All Good Bookshop is a cooperative community bookshop. Unlike many other bookshops, it was set up by members of the Haringey community…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

3 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Alan

Can you help mend this broken coffee table?

Looks like a 1960's Ercol clone. Owner lives  in Clinton Road, N15 - bit too heavy for her to lug around much. Should be elm or beech, but…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Oct 21, 2022

Can you help fix things for others?

Help people to not throw away so much by joining our free repair effort. Local people are asking for a hand fixing the stuff they have a bo…

Started by Chris Setz

3 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Missing Cat

Please help us find Parker, he has been missing for 2 week.  He's a 7 year old large black cat, neutered and microchipped, very friendly bu…

Started by Alarna

4 Aug 6, 2020
Reply by Jane

Edible London need volunteers to pack hampers for the vulnerable

Hi All, Edible London need more volunteers. They have been growing food at Wolves Lane Nursery and sending out food hampers to the vulnerab…

Started by William Embliss

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by William Embliss

Where to go if you need medical help over Christmas and New Year

To help you access the right health service for your needs over Christmas and New Year, below is information about services available  so t…

Started by Isha

1 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by shauna

Missing Cat in N19

My cat Charlie has gone missing if people can check sheds and gardens please? especially in the crouch hill/ trinder road area. She is very…

Started by Elski

5 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Elski

Help Us, Help You - Pharmacy Advice

On Monday 4th February, NHS England launched a new campaign to raise awareness that community pharmacists are qualified healthcare professi…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 12, 2019

How to rescue a cat from an unusual owner at Turnpike Lane Tube station?

Who can step in to help this cat which appears to be suffering with its present owner? My partner has been giving cat food to an apparent h…

Started by Neil

10 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by tigha

Anyone got some daily parking permits I can buy in Seven Sisters area? Urgent

Hi, Hoping someone could really help me. I need to get a hold of daily parking permits for the Seven Sistser CPZ area. I am in a real tight…

Started by Gemma

4 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Jam Ross

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service