Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hgv' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HGVs on Warham Road

for the third time in the last few months an HGV has become stuck at the top of Warham Road and for the third time it has been left to loca…

Started by Michael Anderson

6 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Ian Gibbons

Long vehicle stuck in Warham Road - again

This was the scene at the height of the morning rush hour in Wednesday 22 June as yet another long vehicle attempted to take a short cut fr…

Started by Michael Anderson

29 Jun 26, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Heavy lorries on speed humps causing vibrations - Pemberton Road

Hello there everyone, I hope everyone is keeping well. Now that I am working from home, it's become even more apparent that Pemberton Road…

Started by anton

3 Apr 13, 2020
Reply by anton

HGV's on Harringay Ladder

Hello everyone, Does anyone have any updates with regards to  the HGV's and road humps? I  know it's been ongoing this for a while but, its…

Started by TC Bulent Ozlem

13 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Hugh

HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

I have again asked for some enforcement action by the council against HGVs using Wightman Road and the ladder roads. I am pleased to say th…

Started by Karen Alexander

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Meeting to discuss speed/weight/noise problems on Ladder & Wightman Roads

Hi, A few of us on this thread are trying to organise a meeting to discuss what can be done to reduce the problems with traffic on the Ladd…

Started by dbh1954

53 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Jewsons lorries down Burgoyne Road

I've just seen two heavily laden Jewsons lorries driving down Burgoyne Road at 750am. I understood that these lorries weren't meant to come…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

96 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dick Harris

Ealing residents vs their council on HGVs on local roads

Saw this in the Standard earlier, sound familiar? According to the article some residents are considering legal action, I presume over lack…

Started by Alison P

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Anette

Jewson driver's answer to snow covered hill?

A few cars, vans and ambulances have been slip-sliding up Cavendish Road today, so I was curious to see how a Jewson lorry would fare. Ans…

Started by phippsofacto

26 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by TBD

HGV using the Ladder

Hello, My name is Bulent. I live on mattison road, on the ladder. I want to raise the issue of HGV using our roads and causing my house and…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

16 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service