Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey town hall' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get these people into court - they deserve it - #HTHBadDeal

The Hornsey Town Hall CIC, having taken advice, are now seeking £20,000 to implement a judicial review. Please read their plea , and contri…

Started by Adrian Hackney

9 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

Local councillors and Terrapin Communications

I wasn't going to say this as I'm loathe to criticise someone's choice of employer for their first job. I did however think it was a bit of…

Started by John McMullan

155 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Hornsey Town Hall update/meeting

As I hope many of you understand, for over a decade there has been an impasse between the Council and locals within the large hinterland of…

Started by Chris Setz

18 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Setz

Three days to save Hornsey Town Hall

The Hornsey Town Hall Facebook group are organising a ten-minute 'pavement procession' from Earl Haig to Hornsey Town Hall at 3pm on Saturd…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Chris Setz

Art Deco Hotel for Central Crouch End Town Hall Crowds out Affordable Housing

Haringey Council look set to approve plans that will finally see a long term settlement made for the future of the now iconic 1930s Hornsey…

Started by Hugh

25 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Adrian Hackney

One Harringay Cllr amongst 20 Cllrs challenging the Hornsey Town Hall decision

You might have expected the 8 Lib Dem Cllrs in Haringey to have 'called-in' the unanimous decision on 18th Oct by the Council's 'Cabinet' o…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by John D

Guided tours of Hornsey Town Hall

Take an expert 50 minute guided tour of Hornsey Town Hall with Paul and Oonagh of Crouch End Walks. When the Twentieth Century Society ca…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Paul

Help Create Art Installation at Hornsey Town Hall!

Hello all - In Hornsey Town Hall, local artist Daniella Bowyer is inviting people of all ages to take part in free fortnightly workshops (S…

Started by Leigh

0 Oct 20, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall protesters photo shoot

A veritable mass of campaigners appear in this week's Tottenham and Wood Green Independent - read the whole story or just enjoy David Winsk…

Started by Omotn

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by pamish

Ray Davies of the Kinks to play in Rugby World Cup venue?

A Ray of hope for Hornsey Town Hall - Ray Davies (formerly of the Kinks) offers some hope of a goodwill gig in the Hall during this ITV New…

Started by Omotn

0 Oct 16, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service