Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'house' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy a house in Harringay! If anyone is selling we'd love to hear from you!

Hi everyone, I've loved living in my flat on the ladder for the past 6 years. Now we have a puppy and a baby on the way, my partner and I a…

Started by CarolineK

5 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by elfi jenkins

For sale: Brand-new Dulux Weathershield exterior paint (green)

I have two 2.5 litre tins of high gloss Dulux Weathershield paint for exterior wood and metal, in the Buckingham shade, bought a few weeks…

Started by Karl

2 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Karl

FREE bags of plaster

FREE bags of plaster - Multi Finish and Ultra Finish Collect from Beaconsfield Road N15

Started by Bülent

0 Nov 21, 2020

3 bedroom house available for short term let

Our lovely house in Northumberland Park has become available for a short term let (up to approx 6 months). We were going to move in ourselv…

Started by Jess

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Jess

Large single room to rent in Beautiful Edwardian house. £600 PCM inclusive

Large single room to let in large beautiful Edwardian house in quiet road close to Turnpike Lane underground station. Share with three oth…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Sep 5, 2019

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14, 2019

Spacious house with lovely garden to rent from September 2019

Hello  We are looking to rent out our 3 or 4 bed house on Ashfield Road for a year from the start of September. Recently renovated, it's li…

Started by Fiona

8 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Nirmalee Wanduragala

House for rent near Turnpike Lane for month of April

We are a family going away on a trip for the month of April and would love our house to be used during that time. We have 4 bedrooms and a…

Started by Ellie Bard

0 Mar 11, 2019

Our Unique + Supercool Summerhill Road Cottage Is For Sale

I've noticed that others list their properties when they come up for sale so thought i'd do the same (if it's allowed!?) We are selling our…

Started by byl999

0 Mar 23, 2018

Want to buy 3/4 bedroom house in Harringay area

We are a small family looking to upsize. We're active buyers and actively trawling rightmove / zoopla and all the estate agent sites. The q…

Started by AxP

7 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by E. F. Salzman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service