Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'information' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey ADVICE DAY 2019

Wednesday 20th March 2019 12noon – 4pm Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8LE FREE information, advice and guidance. Free …

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 11, 2019

ADVICE DAY in Muswell Hill

Get FREE information, advice and guidance on everything from debt to benefits, and housing to health, plus much more this Thursday, 15th Ma…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 13, 2018

New Haringey online mapping tool

Haven't had a proper play with this yet but looks like it could be quite useful.  It pulled up planning  applications near me that I wasn’t…

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

ADVICE DAY for Haringey

Haringey ADVICE DAY.FREE information, advice and guidance:Wednesday 27th September 2017,1pm to 4pm at Tottenham Town Hall N15 4RX.

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 21, 2017

Freedom of Information Act review

Only just come across this. Is it right that a review of the act that allow the public to access sometimes rather embarrassing information…

Started by Michael Anderson

11 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

A to Z of 'Tottenham Regeneration'

I have compiled some of the information about Haringey Council's regeneration activities into an A-Z. I welcome hearing what you think the…

Started by Martin Ball

14 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

A Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate is expected to issue a retraction letter after publishing untruth. This, in one of the countr…

Started by Clive Carter

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

Haringey response to Freedom of Information Requests - Can we trust it?

If you are a researcher, a campaigner, community activist, or a concerned individual - Freedom of Information Requests,(FOIs) have become a…

Started by GN8

7 Apr 5, 2011

Long List of Local Linx

A LONG LIST of links to webpages of local information can be found on the Stroud Green Residents' Association website. Access to that page…

Started by Clive Carter

11 May 7, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Recycling Hen's Teeth

This discussion follows on from an earlier one which had got quite lengthy, so I'll start again. I have had a reply from Cllr Haley to my e…

Started by Omotn

0 Nov 7, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service