Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cable for Networking

NIKKAI  Cat 6 Pack Cable for Netwoking  5m.  New unused   £4 Collect from Effingham Rd on Ladder

Started by bamako

0 Aug 23, 2020

Airport Extreme Router for Sale

Airport Extreme Router for Sale.  £10 Used but in good condition.  Wireless access for Mac computers and other devices. Connects to DSL or…

Started by bamako

0 Apr 30, 2020

Sky vs. virgin broadband

I am thinking of moving from a Virgin broadband/ TV package (which I've been with for about six years) to Sky. With a promotion at Sky it's…

Started by lcoop

1 Jan 16, 2020

BT versus Virgin

does anyone know how much faster Virgin is compared to BT? Virgin nearly doubled their monthly price, so we are looking to go back to BT bu…

Started by Mimi

17 May 20, 2019
Reply by EyeSpy

For sale: ASUS RT-AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Router

A beast of a router, which I only bought a few months ago but turned out not to be quite the right thing for me. Very good used condition,…

Started by Jamie W

0 Apr 29, 2018

Virgin internet is rubbish - any suggestions?

We're constantly having to restart our router and the service often goes off completely for periods of time. Any suggestions for a decent s…

Started by Sophie Smith

37 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Sophie Smith

Technology explained with no jargon and a nice cup of tea

I was delighted to have played a part in organising the successful EE Techy Tea Party last Tuesday at the EE store on Wood Green High Stree…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Sep 16, 2014

Clay Shirky applies some internet learning to his own backyard

Since Hugh introduced me to Clay Shirky's first book, I've enjoyed his blogs, articles, and online videos exploring the impact of the inter…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Broadband service - questions

This one goes out to all the techie people who spend time on here - you know who you are. We've had BT Broadband for some time, but we're…

Started by Anna S

4 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Interesting interview with the inventor of the world wide web

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article7069241.ece

Started by Adam

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service