Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'italian' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assaje Neapolitan Trip - excellent new Italian homemade takeaway

I was walking around near Turnpike Lane and stumbled upon a house with a load of stickers and things advertising 'Assaje Neapolitan Trip',…

Started by Sixfaces

11 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Arnaud

FREE Advanced Beginner Italian classes starting January 21st

I'm taking a great Italian class at CONEL and wanted to recommend it to others who may already have a very basic level of Italian and might…

Started by lina

8 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by lina

IL BEBO'S - New Italian Restaurant in Wood Green

What a delight to see and to sample the menu at Il Bebo's - the new Italian restaurant on Wood Green high road.  The food, welcoming servic…

Started by Guy

8 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rachel W

Passione & Tradizione (italian restaurant) really is INCREDIBLY GOOD...

Hi folks I am aware that there is already a thread in this category about P&T at the top of West Green Road, 5 mins walk from the Salis…

Started by LadyDianaSpencer

8 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Hugh D

Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

Walking home on West Green Road last night I saw the shutters up on what was the stylish Italian restaurant, Buonissimo, that shut last yea…

Started by LadyDianaSpencer

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Local French and Italian Speakers

Hello, I am in need of some emergency French and Italian conversation practice/lessons next week/weekend if any native speakers are able to…

Started by Charlotte

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by AndA

Buonissimo - West Green Road

I've just returned from my first visit to Buonissimo, a new little Italian restaurant that has opened on the corner of Harringay Road and W…

Started by Aisling Lavelle

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Alice Lemaitre

Great Italian restaurant in Stroud Green

Just wanted to let people know about this fantastic Italian restaurant at 11 Crouch Hill, almost opposite Crouch Hill station - Il Piccolo…

Started by Alison P

4 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Flat share or room to rent for Italian student

Does anyone have a spare room or needs someone to flat share from next weekend onwards?  I have a distant relative coming over from my vill…

Started by Sam R

0 Sep 7, 2012

Young person seeking extra work for one month (beginner in English, but speaks French and Italian)

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service