Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'jars' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jars again!

I've now got 11 jars, small, medium and large sizes. If you'd like some or all of them, let me know. Otherwise will put in recycle bin. 

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 12, 2023

Jam jars

Someone must want a bag of clean glass jars, most with lids. Hellmans size plus a few smaller ones. Paint them as vases? Chutney time? Coll…

Started by pamish

0 Aug 21, 2023

More jars

Anyone still in need of jars? I have about 10, mostly olive and jam jars. All washed. Let me know if you want all or some. Ta! 

Started by Ruth

4 Sep 2, 2022
Reply by Ruth

Free empty space jars

Lots of clean empty space jars.  Free Collect Effingham Rd

Started by bamako

0 Nov 21, 2020

Some free stuff- books, jars, CMI writing folder

Hi Folks!  A few things some of you might be interested in. Jars (I never fail do I??!!) You can take some or all.  A few books and a very…

Started by Ruth

6 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Free Glass seasoning jars

Hello  I have about 12 Schwarz seasoning glass jars to give if anyone can make use of them.  I'm on Effingham Rd

Started by bamako

0 Mar 15, 2020

8 'Gu' ramikins looking to be re-used, 5 jars and a packet of candles need a home

I hate to throw away these Gu ramikins- they are good for other purposes! 5 jars, various, and a packet of taper candles, all need to find…

Started by Ruth

2 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Ruth

Anyone needing empty jars?

Hi folks, hope the jam jar economy is alive and well. I have about 7 or8 jars lurking in my cupboard, all washed with lids ready to go. Any…

Started by Ruth

8 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by monica

Wanted: Glass jars of all sizes

I'm making table decorations for my wedding and need lots of glass jars - all sizes. Please let me know if you have any I can come and coll…

Started by Emily Spaven

9 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Gillian

Offered: Glass jars, and Ikea shelving thingy.

Re-offered due to time-wasters, two bags of glass jars, mostly with lids, mostly jam-jar sized.  Take some or all.  and Ikea shelf unit/roo…

Started by pamish

8 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service