Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Bar Work - Green Lanes

The Langham Club is looking to hire additional staff to support the Club’s bar operations on a casual / non-contracted-hours basis. The Lan…

Started by The Langham Club

0 May 10, 2023

More jobs at Public Voice in Haringey

More jobs at Public Voice in Haringey Chief Executive Officer (Closing date extended: 24th May 2022) Personalised Care Community Developmen…

Started by kas

0 May 13, 2022

Wolves Lane Centre: Black Rootz Are Looking For Growers

Black Rootz is the first London-based multigenerational black led growing project in the UK, where the older generations share their expert…

Started by Wolves Lance Centre

0 Jan 12, 2022

Vacancy for Bar Manager - Langham Club

Situated on Green Lanes in the heart of Harringay, the Langham Club is a family-friendly bar, events space and social club run for the bene…

Started by The Langham Club

0 Oct 18, 2021

Local cycling charity looking for part-time session leaders

Wheely Tots are looking to grow our pool of freelance session leaders who can deliver a range of provision to families with toddlers, young…

Started by Lydia

0 Oct 5, 2020

Recommendations for tiler/handyman

Hello, Wondering if anyone could recommend a tiler for us? We need our kitchen tiling and splash back put in behind the gas hob. We will n…

Started by Gemma

1 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by Karolina Maroszek

Illustration graduate seeking full time job

Hello! I'm an Illustration graduate from Harringay and I'm looking for a full time job. Ideally something creative, similar to my degree. I…

Started by Max Wilkins

4 Feb 4, 2020
Reply by John D

Looking to speak with people in the later stages of their career (or those that have recently retired) about part-time work

Hi, I'm doing some market research on what companies can do to improve how they employ people who are in the later stages of their career,…

Started by Susannah Carr

1 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Create Your Future launches marking International Womens Day 2017

Collage Arts, local regeneration charity and social action arts body [www.collage-arts.org], launches Create Your Future, new 3-year projec…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Feb 27, 2017

Administrators wanted at local NHS organisation

Administrator vacancies at Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group We are looking for two highly organised and proactive administrators, with…

Started by Isha

1 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service