Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kitten' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cats and kittens needing homes

Here are some at Wood Green Animal Shelter www.woodgreen.org.uk/rehome/cats/filter/london and at the Scratching Post www.scratchingpost.co.…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 22, 2015

Lost kitten - tortoiseshell - Perth Rd N22

Not mine, details here www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/find-lost-pets/view-pet.php?p=209392&prt=1 Lilly is 6 months old. She is not neutered,…

Started by tulips

0 Aug 13, 2015

Lost Black & White kitten Effingham Rd, N8

One of our young cats has gone missing.  he's an adventurous, micro-chipped, black & white with a blue collar.  His name is Socks and u…

Started by John

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by tulips

Wanted: kitten, for a good home, in early August

Hi We had to put our beloved cat down last week and will be looking to get a new member of our household in early August. We are looking fo…

Started by MBrown

16 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by tulips

Mayhew need help - Kittens

The Mayhew Animal Home have been inundated with dumped kittens - over 130 so far. If you can help with rehoming or fostering, details here…

Started by tulips

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by KP

Local cats and kittens needing homes

Here are some lovely cats and kittens needing homes at Wood Green Animal Shelter http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/rehome/cats/filter/london

Started by tulips

0 Jun 11, 2015

Dog Factory

If you want to see reasons not to buy a dog or puppy, watch the Dog Factory tonight on BBC1 10.45pm. The show is summarised in the press as…

Started by tulips

0 May 19, 2015

Animal care Surgery - Vet on Green Lanes/Fairfax Rd - Anyone have a review?

I'm looking for the nearest vets to my house to have my new kitten vacinated etc. This vet on yell.com is by far the closest (which is very…

Started by Clairy fairy

8 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by tigha

FOUND - kitten - north view road

Very sweet grey kitten with loud miaow found in north view road - very cute indeed, it had been yowling in the street for a while, couldn't…

Started by michaela rourke

12 Jun 7, 2014

HELP! LOST B/W cat/skinny kitten ROSEBERRY GARDENS!!! 8pm TONIGHT,

Please please please, if you live on the even number side of roseberry gardens or in the surrounding area can you please have a look in you…

Started by Eggs on toast

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Eggs on toast

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service