Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kittens' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black cat & kittens - Woodlands Park Rd N15

I'm starting this post because Katie and Cathy have mentioned it on another post. Apparently a black cat with a red collar and bell and kit…

Started by tulips

6 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by tulips

Mayhew need help - Kittens

The Mayhew Animal Home have been inundated with dumped kittens - over 130 so far. If you can help with rehoming or fostering, details here…

Started by tulips

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by KP

End puppy and kitten farming - please sign and pass on

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49528?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Animal+Friends+Insurance+Services+Ltd&utm_campaign=2666

Started by Mook

0 Jul 2, 2013

Loving Home missing a Kitten

Hi Neighbours,  Last year we lost our beloved cat and are now ready to welcome into our home a new kitten. Does anyone have or know of an l…

Started by Sarah Coates

5 Feb 17, 2013

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Free to a GOOD home - sweet black boy kitten

I've one remaining kitten free to be homed from this weekend. He's very friendly and inquisitive and enjoys running about my flat and playi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by KP

Help find a kitten a home?

I've one black boy kitten remaining from this lovely litter of 5. He's ready to be rehomed from this Friday. These stray kittens were rescu…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by tigha

Family of stray kittens

A family of stray cats are in a garden on Allison Road (Green Lanes end). I have counted a small black mother cat who seems thin and in poo…

Started by Sophie Smith

35 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Looking for a cat?

There's been a lot of discussion recently around the issue of stray cats locally and we've been successful in re-homing several via this si…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Emma

FREE TO A GOOD HOME 2 kittens

Organic, free range kittens (!) last 2 of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. Totally bonkers and turning…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Sep 12, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service