Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ladder' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Double room to rent in my flat on the Ladder

Located on the Ladder, available now. Good size furnished double bedroom in a bright and modern flat share of 3 bedrooms .The flat is actua…

Started by Gerard Tighe

0 May 7

FREE - loft ladder for pick up

We have a loft ladder that we can't use - it's one that you fit to the loft hatch and pull down.  Details are on the pics - box is opened b…

Started by Eilidh

4 Feb 24
Reply by Eilidh

FOR SALE - large clothes rail; holds a shed load of clothes

Dimensions Length - 6 foot Height - 5 foot (just over five foot actually, about 5.1) Depth/width - 21 inches (castor to castor) It breaks…

Started by Laura

2 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by Jane

Babysitter

My sixteen-year-old daughter is available for babysitting. She lives on the ladder, is great with children and has plenty of experience, bo…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

3 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by Maren Meinhardt

FREE - Tripple extension ladder

Free 3-section aluminium extension ladder. Collect from N17, off of Philip Lane.

Started by Vlatka

4 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by Tina S

Looking for a garden flat to buy

Hi guys my partner and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed garden flat on the ladder. Our budget is around the 400k mark but we're somewhat fle…

Started by Mat

4 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Mat

Free: sliding loft ladder - fittings missing

3 piece sliding loft ladder, metal, Homebase.  Fixing for up in the loft missing so you would either need to source a new one or just use i…

Started by Rob B

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Paul Harvey

3 bed garden flat to rent - Harringay ladder - Now Available Beginning September 2018

Our 2016 renovated 3-bed flat is up for rent! Top specifications as we intended to live in it (for some years!) ourselves but unfortunately…

Started by Architect My London Home

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Architect My London Home

1600 x 450mm Anthracite Ladder Towel Radiator with mounting brackets - £45 or offer

We have an unused 1600x450mm Anthracite Heated Straight Rail Ladder Towel Radiator from soak.com that we realised was too tall for the spac…

Started by Mark Smith

2 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Mark Smith

Parking permit on the ladder to buy

Hello, I am living on the ladder, but have to move out within a month. I got a vehicle recently for this and I have been trying to buy some…

Started by Stéphanie

7 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Stéphanie

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service