Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ladder' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE - loft ladder for pick up

We have a loft ladder that we can't use - it's one that you fit to the loft hatch and pull down.  Details are on the pics - box is opened b…

Started by Eilidh

4 Feb 24
Reply by Eilidh

FOR SALE - large clothes rail; holds a shed load of clothes

Dimensions Length - 6 foot Height - 5 foot (just over five foot actually, about 5.1) Depth/width - 21 inches (castor to castor) It breaks…

Started by Laura

2 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by Jane

Babysitter

My sixteen-year-old daughter is available for babysitting. She lives on the ladder, is great with children and has plenty of experience, bo…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

3 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by Maren Meinhardt

FREE - Tripple extension ladder

Free 3-section aluminium extension ladder. Collect from N17, off of Philip Lane.

Started by Vlatka

4 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by Tina S

Looking for a garden flat to buy

Hi guys my partner and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed garden flat on the ladder. Our budget is around the 400k mark but we're somewhat fle…

Started by Mat

4 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Mat

Free: sliding loft ladder - fittings missing

3 piece sliding loft ladder, metal, Homebase.  Fixing for up in the loft missing so you would either need to source a new one or just use i…

Started by Rob B

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Paul Harvey

3 bed garden flat to rent - Harringay ladder - Now Available Beginning September 2018

Our 2016 renovated 3-bed flat is up for rent! Top specifications as we intended to live in it (for some years!) ourselves but unfortunately…

Started by Architect My London Home

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Architect My London Home

1600 x 450mm Anthracite Ladder Towel Radiator with mounting brackets - £45 or offer

We have an unused 1600x450mm Anthracite Heated Straight Rail Ladder Towel Radiator from soak.com that we realised was too tall for the spac…

Started by Mark Smith

2 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Mark Smith

Parking permit on the ladder to buy

Hello, I am living on the ladder, but have to move out within a month. I got a vehicle recently for this and I have been trying to buy some…

Started by Stéphanie

7 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Stéphanie

Parking permit needed on the ladder

Hello, I am living on the ladder, Mattison road/green lanes, I am forced to move out and got a vehicle recently for it, I have been trying…

Started by Stéphanie

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service