Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ladder' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free: sliding loft ladder - fittings missing

3 piece sliding loft ladder, metal, Homebase.  Fixing for up in the loft missing so you would either need to source a new one or just use i…

Started by Rob B

6 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Paul Harvey

1600 x 450mm Anthracite Ladder Towel Radiator with mounting brackets - £45 or offer

We have an unused 1600x450mm Anthracite Heated Straight Rail Ladder Towel Radiator from soak.com that we realised was too tall for the spac…

Started by Mark Smith

2 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Mark Smith

Parking permit on the ladder to buy

Hello, I am living on the ladder, but have to move out within a month. I got a vehicle recently for this and I have been trying to buy some…

Started by Stéphanie

7 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Stéphanie

Parking permit needed on the ladder

Hello, I am living on the ladder, Mattison road/green lanes, I am forced to move out and got a vehicle recently for it, I have been trying…

Started by Stéphanie

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by tigha

Missing Black & White cat - answers to Juliet

Hi there. We are missing our cat Juliet believed to have gone missing in the last 12 hrs. She is Falkland Road way is 12 years old and frie…

Started by Simon Warner

16 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Simon Warner

6 bedroom home on the ladder for rent £1150pw + bills

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/stunningly-designed-6-bedroom-home-in-north-london-n4-long-term-let-1150pw-bills/1273836817

Started by CanadianMichael

1 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Eloise Rees

Still available - FREE Olympiad kids bike for restoration

Very sweet well used blue Olympiad girls bike from the 80's, going free to anyone who would like to lovingly restore it. See photos below.…

Started by Nicola Shilcock

0 Sep 2, 2017

Lost: Dark Blue scooter missing from North Harringay Primary School

My five year old son's dark blue Maxi Micro scooter has gone missing from North Harringay Primary School. It was last seen on Wednesday mor…

Started by Caroline Parry

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Penny Rabiger

Cavendish Road tree

This may already have been posted, but Maren Meinhardt has written a brilliant article on the plight of the Cavendish Road tree in the TLS.…

Started by haf weighton

5 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Tessa

Looking for ladder and scaffolding planks

Hi folks, I'm planning to paint the ceiling and landing over our stairwell and I'm looking for ideas of how to do this. I've looked into hi…

Started by Andy Rushton

7 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Andy Rushton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service