Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'landlord services' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

End of Tenancy deep clean required

Hi Can anyone provide or recommend good a one-off cleaning service? Property is single level, two bed, separate kit and living room and bat…

Started by Stuart Marden

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Madison Welch

NEC Electrical cert.

I need an NEC very to let my flat. Should be someone who can also quote for any required works. Recommends appreciated. Philip 07958975495

Started by Philip

3 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Philip

Letting agent recommendations / ones to avoid.

Any advice or recommendations for local letting agents? I need to rent a 2-bed flat in the area and there seem to be quite a few agents to…

Started by Clare

6 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Cat

recommendations on local companies to do boiler service and that can issue a landlord certificate

hi there does anyone have recommendations on local companies that  do boiler service/inspection and can issue a  landlord gas safety certif…

Started by Marta Neves

3 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

End of tenancy clean

Hi Does anyone have any recommendations for a cleaner to do a deep kitchen / bathroom / living room clean for the end of our tenancy? We ar…

Started by Millie T

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by John D

WE NEED A ONE OFF CLEAN FOR END OF TENANCY

Hello  Can anyone recommend a good cleaning service.  We need it done this week, preferably Friday.  Thanks.

Started by Mandy Watkins

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Sandra Jules

Recommendation for end of tenancy type one-off cleaning service

We're moving out and would like to leave our flat really sparkling for the buyers. Can anyone recommend a company or individual that does a…

Started by Sophie BBARR

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by HoL Site Admin

One off cleaner?

I have searched the forum and tried a couple of numbers but no luck. Really just looking for a cleaner who will come and do a deep/spring c…

Started by FshFingers

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Suziki

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service