Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'landscape gardener' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pond reconstruction

Our pond has become overgrown and in need of a lot of work. It wasn't very well thought out when first installed, so needs construction wor…

Started by SallyP

0 Oct 14

Wanted - landscape gardener - Crouch End

Hi We live in Crouch End and are looking for any recommendations for local landscapers to carry out the following: 1. Levelling and repavin…

Started by Eagle

1 Jun 22
Reply by Allie

Looking for a builder / landscaper to install a path in the front garden and install some rope edging + planting border

Hi there, First time on here as we're new to the area. We're looking for a local builder / landscaper to lay some a tiled-path (sub base is…

Started by Dgarala

1 Mar 20
Reply by jcl

Recommendations for garden tidy up and landscaping design consultation

Hi there, can anyone recommend someone to provide tidying up/ clearance work for our garden at a competitive price. We've recently moved an…

Started by Suze

7 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Lisa trainer

Wanted: Gardener/Builder to quote for front garden landscaping

I live in the Gardens and need a gardener / builder / person to help redo my front garden. The garden is currently completely paved over an…

Started by GirlOnBike

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Ralph Foster

builder and tiler for front garden

Hi there I am having trouble searching for previous posts on this...so posting about this again. We are looking to redo our front and back…

Started by anton

8 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Need a new lawn - help!

We've recently had building works and the grass in our garden has not survived.  Can anyone recommend someone to level the garden, prepare…

Started by Katia Morris

4 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Dolomite Police

Recommended builder to build front garden wall

We had some vandals tear down our own stone garden wall to steal a bike that was locked to it.  I think they must have had a sledge hammer…

Started by Kate

6 May 4, 2017
Reply by Eka kirkitadze

Recommendation for turf laying company wanted

Hiya, Can anyone recommend a good local turf laying company? We want to re-lay our, very small, lawn but are struggling to find reputable…

Started by Becky S

3 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Don

Landscape Gardener recommendation

If anyone wants any gardening/ landscaping works done, then I can highly recommend Kieran O'Brien of Landscape Initiatives. We have recentl…

Started by Firbs

2 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Tullie

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service