Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'landscape gardener' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for Landscape Gardner/Fencer - Belo Horizon

Having found his number on HOL, I just wanted to add to the existing recommendations for the outstanding Marcos at Belo Horizon Garden Serv…

Started by Stuart

1 May 14, 2016
Reply by Bülent

Garden design ideas - help

We're renovating a terrace house and have an ugly bare garden covered in cement with a couple of sheds. It all needs to go and be replaced…

Started by

10 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Holly Willis

Looking for a landscape gardner

Does anyone have any good suggestions of local, reliable and cost effective landscape gardeners? We'd really like to try and tidy up the ga…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

3 May 31, 2015
Reply by Georgina Hewitt

Anyone know of someone who lays paving and could put upa few fence panels?

I'm looking to remove a shed and need some more paving laid ready for a new shed. Can anyone recommend a trades person who'd do that at a f…

Started by Cat

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by GenevieveP

Patio layer recommendation needed please!

Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener or builder to lay a raised 25sqm patio with recessed flower beds and steps into the garden, pleas…

Started by Laura Vernals

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Rikki Ewart

Landscape gardener or builder to lay patio needed

We're looking for a landscape gardener or builder to lay a raised 25sqm patio with recessed flower beds and steps into the garden.  Can any…

Started by Laura Vernals

1 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by GenevieveP

Garden clearance - Removing paving stones & concrete to make a garden

Hello!  Does anyone have recommendations for someone who could take up paving stones and remove any concrete in a garden so that we can cre…

Started by Sinni S

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Landscape gardener required

Hello I'm looking for any recommendations for a landscape gardener. We have a back garden, about 40 foot by 10 foot, and would like to re…

Started by Your Majesty

7 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by RNM

Recommended landscape gardener

I've just had a bin store put in by Andrew and Simon of Gardens of London Limited - a local company. They did such an amazing job I want to…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

0 May 1, 2014

Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener?

Looking for a reasonable and reliable landscape gardener with references. Thanks

Started by Harringay

2 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Jo Davies

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service