Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'litter' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mrs E's Been Doing it All Wrong

Just found the following on Haringey Council's site. Sounds like a great success. Clearly Mrs E's just had the wrong approach all along. Cl…

Started by Hugh

7 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Alison P

There ya go Mrs E, sharply increasing financial incentives to cleanliness........

With soaring oil prices, seems like there's a fortune to be made by Councils out of recycling.

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Green Lanes bins. Do they need a redesign?

In another thread Ruth wrote: "I've just been walking along Green Lanes looking at the bins (for the first time in my life) and dont you th…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 5, 2008

Mob attacks officers over litter in Croydon

Just came across this one on the BBC web-site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7513416.stm Two police officers are on sick leave…

Started by Anette

5 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by N15_Matt

'War ' on litter announced. Mrs Litter raises an eyebrow...

From the council website: Haringey Council has launched one of its biggest ever environmental campaigns by doubling or trebling street clea…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Maddy

Getting your road cleaned up after the rubbish has been collected

If when you step out of your house on the morning when your bins are emptied ,you are find that the road is covered in litter then do somet…

Started by Liz

3 May 31, 2008
Reply by Anette

The amount of litter in the area

Posted by Jo on 17 April 2008 at 12:12pm (Moved from now defunct "What I'd like to see changed around here is......" I'm getting very angr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 May 27, 2008
Reply by marc garrett

The filthy state of Green Lanes is a disgrace.

Taking advantage of the lovely weather to get out with the family, I am appalled at the disgusting state of Green Lanes. There is litter ev…

Started by Liz

10 May 15, 2008

Harringay Passage - Fines for dog dirt and rubbish dumping

This from Haringey's Website today (Thanks to Liz for spotting this one): People who allow dogs to foul the pathway and who dump rubbish i…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Rubbish!

Does anyone know of any pressure / initiatives that are in train to reduce (eliminate?!) the rubbish that piles up on the corner of Roseber…

Started by Sara

7 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Carole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service