Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local hotels' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salisbury still a Hotel?

Is the Salisbury Hotel actually still a hotel? If not, does anyone have a hotel recommendation?

Started by Nez

4 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Hotel recomendations?

Hi all, can anyone recommend a decent local hotel? I checked out the Beaconsfield but it's a bit basic for our needs. I'm looking for somew…

Started by Sharon

16 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Sharon

Places to stay

Hello all, My cousins are coming over from canada and are interested in staying near to Lausanne where we live.  But, as is the case with m…

Started by Jason Perrott

15 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

A B&B that isn't awful?

My dad is coming for the weekend at some point soon, and I've been trying to find a half-decent-looking B&B somewhere in the local area…

Started by Cat

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Cat

B&B needed locally this weekend

Building work has unexpectedly overrun and I need to accommodate a young female tenant in decent accomm as close as possibly to N4 1JY (St…

Started by Sophie Smith

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Paul Harding

Staying at the Beaconsfield

Some American friends of mine have booked rooms in the Beaconsfield, which I thought was just a big pub, but is apparently also a hotel. Th…

Started by Maddy

8 May 31, 2011
Reply by Germana

Grand Parade Hotel?

Anyone heard of/used this charming "studio hotel" at 45 Grand Parade, as advertised on Pictures of England.com  (Exploring the most Picture…

Started by Liz

15 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by jono clay-michael PS25YR

Athena Palace now on Twitter

Sign of the times? The glorious Athena Palace is now tweeting. See the Trip Advisor review via here.

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 27, 2010

Nearby places to put up guests (that aren't the Shelton!)

A discussion over on the Stroud Green site, turned up these two relatively local guest houses which look jolly nice. Thought folks might li…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Hotel/B&B

After 32 years living in Cornwall, could anyone please recommend a good hotel or B&B in Harringay?..by the way I used to live at 64 kim…

Started by ROY BOWKER

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service