Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'loft conversion' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for loft conversion company or builder?

Has anyone had their loft converted recently and if so would  you recommend the company you used?  Looking for a reliable company who take…

Started by Mairead

12 Sep 30
Reply by Gerard Tighe

Boarding out Attic / Loft install ladder

Hello, To increase storage space we hoped to board out our attic and install a wider opening with ladder, could anyone recommend someone wh…

Started by Con2

13 Apr 2
Reply by MD

Are ALB lofts still operating in the area?

Hi all, I had an ALB lofts loft conversion done a couple of years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows whether they're still operating? Man…

Started by AxP

3 Mar 3
Reply by MD

Loft Conversion Recommendations

Hi, We are getting our loft converted and have had a few quotes in and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of companies or revi…

Started by Gemma

17 Feb 17
Reply by MD

Builder Reccomendations

Hi, we are looking for a reliable builder who can take on a double conversion - loft and kitchen. If anyone has any reccomendations would b…

Started by Kinger

3 Feb 16
Reply by Delphine Zuccarelli

Loft Conversion Recommendations

I'm looking to get my loft converted on the ladder.  I'm basically looking for a company that can take care of pretty much everything. I've…

Started by Rich

7 Feb 5
Reply by Robert

Builder Recommendation for Loft Conversion and Roof Terrace Extension

Hello, I have planning permission for a loft conversion and roof terrace extension. I am looking for a reliable builder who can undertake b…

Started by Henry Melville

6 Jan 22
Reply by Henry Melville

Loft conversion / builder recommendations

Hi, I have plans drawn up for and want to do a loft conversion on my house in the N4 area, starting the work very soon. Does anyone on here…

Started by Newtothearea

19 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Liesbeth de Block

Loft conversion & kitchen suggestions

Hi, I've recently moved onto the ladder and looking to upgrade the kitchen and get a loft conversion as soon as possible. Does anybody have…

Started by Stephanie

8 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Penny Rabiger

Loft conversion recommendations

Hi We are looking to convert our loft to add an extra room and bathroom imminently. Can anyone reccomended a really good and trustworthy co…

Started by Sonia Davda

33 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by JamesPat

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service