Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'lordship rec' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moselle water quality at Lordship Rec

If you are at Lordship Rec this week, don't be alarmed if you see the Moselle has turned a luminous green.  A Thames Water team have been i…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 9, 2022
Reply by George Pinnell

A new Weather Station at the Hub - how you can help!

via Friends of Lordship Rec In honour of local scientist Luke Howard, 'Namer of Clouds', we are setting up a Weather Station and applying f…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 25, 2022

Promise of improvement for the Moselle River

Visitors to Lordship Rec will have noticed that the uncovered Moselle has often been polluted and smelly especially in the summer months. T…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Alison P

Lordship Rec to get funding and support as part of the Rethinking Parks project

Lordship Rec is one of eight projects selected nationwide by the Big Lottery Fund, Heritage Lottery Fund and Nesta to take part in a projec…

Started by Liz

5 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by michaelw

Winter wanders: the first frosts

The last day of November brought us a hard frost and turned the Tottenham landscape into a wonderland. First I wandered through Downhills p…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Autumn ambles through Tottenham

It being a beautiful, warm, Autumn day (perhaps one of the last?) I decided to walk to my destination in Waltheof Gardens yesterday, traver…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 17, 2016

March Exhibition: “A Bundle Of Joy” at EcoHub, Lordship Rec

Political artist Angela Gbemisola explodes the myths about motherhood in her art collection.Interspersing cultural images of love, harmony…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 3, 2016

Stalls Available for Winter Fair @the Hub

Dear All, There are still a few stalls left for our Annual Winter Spa on Saturday 5th December, being held at The Hub, Lordship Recreation…

Started by Women's Association Lordship Rec

0 Nov 24, 2015

**Calling All Gardeners** Bob Flowerdew Talk @ The Hub

Dear All, As part of the build up to the fantastic Tottenham Flower and Produce Show on the 19th of September, we at the Hub are excited to…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Aug 11, 2015

Royal Court Theatre @ Lordship Rec NEEDS YOU!

Community Performers needed: Tottenham help us celebrate Tottenham   Royal Court Theatre and choreographer Quang Kien Van are staging a…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Jul 23, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service