Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'man & van' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man & Van, good and not so good experiences...

I'd just bought a 2nd hand wooden shed in Cricklewood to use on an allotment over this way. Based on recommendations here, I got in touch w…

Started by EMC2

1 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by AlexConx

Wayne Huntley Man & Van Hire

Wayne and his large van helped me move house yesterday. I cannot recommend him enough. He was really helpful, friendly, affordable and fast…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

2 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hannah Smeaton

Man and van

I used man and van Wayne last week - cheap and efficient.  07487715428

Started by Pamela Harling

2 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Smeaton

Man and van recommendation

some of you on the ladder may have had a colourful flyer through the door from a 'man and van' guy called Chris as it happened i needed to…

Started by Robin2

3 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by sallya

Man & a Van

Hi, I need some help moving some furniture from my second floor London flat to Nottingham. Can anyone recommend someone reliable? Thank you!

Started by smileygirl2010

2 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by smileygirl2010

Person and van need for pick up table in Dorset

Hi anyone know any persons who could pick a drop leaf table up from Dorset and bring it to London? Prefer someone. Who does this nationwide…

Started by Emma

15 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by AlexConx

Van hire

Can anyone recommend me reliable man and van in Harringay? I found these guys: http://titanmanandvan.com but I cant find any reviews for th…

Started by Phoebe Woods

3 Aug 7, 2017

Man & Van recommended

Just updating a recommend I found on HOL the other week as the last one was a while ago - Wayne moved a couple of furniture items from Harr…

Started by Tessa

1 May 18, 2017
Reply by C-hemp

Man with a van for delivery of chairs to chiswick

Hello - just need a man with a van to take some dining chairs to Chiswick for me over next couple of days. Don't need/want a fancy pants po…

Started by as

2 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Cindy B

Van Girls: Sending in the women to do a 'man’s job'

Emma Lanman offers the first branded women only van+ service   Emma Lanman from Crouch End has recently launched Van Girls with the aim of…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Leena Alex

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service