Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'man & van' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Van man - Wayne is highly recommended

Wayne **07487 715428 ** has again just helped move a very heavy bed from NW2 to me in N4. I found his services originally recommended here…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Oct 24, 2016

Man with a van needed

Hi, does anybody know of any man with a van services locally? We can't drive and have quite a bit of furniture so can't be a self-drive one…

Started by Katie

9 Oct 12, 2016

Men and Van / removals firm recommendations please

I need to move a large dining table and 6 chairs does anyone have a recommendation for a good firm - it's for an elderly couple so y'know -…

Started by Takaokagiejin

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by pete s

Man and Van needed for transport of furniture from N4 to PE4

Hello neighbours! I will sadly be leaving Harringay at the end of July and need some items of furniture moved back to my parents' house in…

Started by Katie

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Katie

Removal Company / Man with a Van

Hi Guys, Could anyone recommend a man with a van or removal company to move a large one bad flat from Hackney up to wood green? All suggest…

Started by Con2

8 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by sophia c

Man & Van needed

Hi, I am hoping to move a 2 seat sofa from Victoria Park to Stoke Newington/Dalston tomorrow evening and could really use a recommended man…

Started by Chris Rachel Ragbir

8 Mar 4, 2016

Man with van needed this Saturday morning!

Hi I need a man/woman & van this Saturday morning to take some things to the council recycling centre and to a self-storage unit. Does…

Started by Richard Bates

5 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Richard Bates

Anyone recommend LOCAL 'Man with Van' service?

Need an armchair collected and delivered.prefer a local person rather than pay costs of someone driving across London. Thx in advance.

Started by Fr Simon

10 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

Affordable van man/woman for Ikea delivery

Can anyone recommend someone reliable who could collect a bookcase (and me) from Ikea Edmonton and deliver it to my house on the ladder? I'…

Started by Victoria Farrington

10 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Nick P

Moving, can anyone recommend a good removal company?

Hello Sadly we are leaving the area, can anyone recommend a good removals company? Also, if anyone has any spare boxes they'd like to get r…

Started by SarahR

10 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service