Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live music at Karamel N22 every week!

Check out our live music gigs lined up at Karamel N22 in October and November! We'd love to see you there, for more info and bookings, visi…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 5, 2023

The Slits at Alexandra Palace, London, 1980

Were you there?

Started by Liz

7 Jul 1, 2023
Reply by Straw Cat

Want to SING? 2023 term starting with New Tottenham Singers

Is 2023 the year you want to (re)start making music? Come give the New Tottenham Singers a try - with free rehearsals and a Come And Sing d…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 3, 2023

Crouch End Festival Chorus Concert 23 October

Hi everyone, The choir I sing in, Crouch End Festival Chorus, has its next concert on Sunday, 23 October at the wonderfully local Alexandra…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Sep 27, 2022

Looking to buy electric piano

Hi, I’m looking to buy an electric piano and was wondering whether anyone is selling theirs? I need it to be full size (88 keys) with weig…

Started by Radu Rojas Oprean

1 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by sara leviten

Easter Services at St Paul's Church, Harringay

Hello! You'd be most welcome to join us for one or more of our Easter church services at St Paul's Harringay. We're the modern-looking Chur…

Started by Pete

0 Apr 1, 2022

Open Mic Music Comedy & Poetry

Open Mic Music Comedy & Poetry Thursday Feb 3rd 7pm - Late Maddens Bar, 130 High Road, East Finchley N2 9ED.

Started by Stephen Weaver

0 Feb 2, 2022

Music, Comedy & Poetry - Performers Wanted!

Calling all performers! Polish your spoons, tune up your guitar, limber up yer singing voice and sharpen up your bardic skills to perform M…

Started by Stephen Weaver

0 Jan 21, 2022

Tunes for Tots Friday 26th November St Philip the Apostle Church, South Tottenham

Hi all, Tunes for Tots is back at St Philip the Apostle, on Philip Lane N15. I'll be playing some trumpet music for the next one which is o…

Started by Rebecca

0 Oct 29, 2021

Movers & Shakers at Karamel on Thursdays

We are thrilled to announce, Movers & Shakers, vibrant music and movement classes for babies & toddlers is at Karamel this Thursda…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 21, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service