Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'nanny' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Afterschool Nanny Needed - N4

We are looking for an experienced afterschool nanny to help us with school pick up and looking after our two children, from Monday to Thurs…

Started by SM

1 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Alev

After-School Nanny Needed

Hi there, We are in need of an after-school nanny to look after our children (aged 3 and 6) from 3.30-6.30pm Mon-Thurs. We live in the Herm…

Started by NatashaN4

0 Aug 11, 2022

Looking for a family to share a nanny with!

Looking for a family to share a nanny with! This is us: We are a bi-lingual (Slovak, English) family with an 11-month-old daughter and two…

Started by Dasa

0 Feb 4, 2022

My amazing nanny is looking for another family

My amazing nanny is looking for another family for two days a week (Monday & Tuesday) from 18th January. Please message me if you are l…

Started by Lindsey Dickinson

0 Dec 15, 2020

After-School Childcare Needed Hermitage Road Area - Immediate Start

Hi there, I am looking for someone to collect my son (4) from school, bring him home, make him dinner and look after him until I finish wor…

Started by NatashaN4

0 Nov 7, 2020

Mega nanny available from 1 September

This wonderful lady (see attached card) was nanny for our two daughters. She is vastly experienced, super-qualified, unflappable, reliable…

Started by Cml

0 Jul 8, 2020

Nanny share wanted

Hello - we are looking for a nanny share from September in the Green Lanes area. Not sure of details of days/hours etc yet, just exploring…

Started by Fiona

0 May 25, 2020

Childcare

Hello,  My daughter Georgie 19yrs (back from Sussex Uni due to closure) and her sister Lola 17yrs (LaSwap 6th form now closed) are looking…

Started by Tara Curtis

0 Mar 21, 2020

After School Nanny needed from April

We are looking for an after-school nanny for our active and fun loving six year old twins from April. The children go to St Aidan's School.…

Started by Gillian

0 Mar 9, 2020

North Harringay After School Pick-Up Needed

Hi there, As of January 2020, we are looking for someone to pick up our son from North Harringay Primary School and drop him to his childmi…

Started by NatashaN4

0 Dec 3, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service