Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new recycling bins' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia - very poor service

I have ordered new wheelie bins for over a month now!! Every time I call they promise another date of delivery. This passes and I see no bi…

Started by Phivos

38 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

First collection of new big recycling bin did not go so well..

Yesterday morning was the first time Veolia were due to empty my new massive recycling bin. Did they manage? No. They emptied the food recy…

Started by Anette

41 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Anette

rubbish not collected

My rubbish has not been collected this morning eventhough my neighbours ones has. Is there a number I can call to complain to the council…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

37 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

New waste collection arrangements: where we're at now

With the enforced retirement of the Community Volunteers from active duty, thank wheelies that Sustainable Haringey have stepped into the b…

Started by Liz

34 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by LSquared

Interim Report on Waste & Recycling Service by Environment & Housing Scrutiny Panel

I was asked about the report the scrutiny panel did on the waste & recycling service prior to the last phase 3 being rolled out.  The r…

Started by Karen Alexander

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by ant

Recycling not picked up

Yesterday they took the compost and garden waste, but did not empty the green bin, nor those of my neighbours. Have called Veolia today and…

Started by Maddy

7 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Recycling collections - what's going on?

Anyone know what's going on with recycling collections of late...  Are they weekly or fortnightly... I'm on Falkland Rd and last week mine…

Started by adamvietnam

40 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by ant

Introducing wheelie bin recycling

A somewhat different approach from a neighbouring borough here.

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Neville Collins

Haringey council and Veolia - Bingate

Haringey council and Veolia representatives seem to be following the bin and recycling lorries to check the collection today . I was about…

Started by Bethany

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Madeline

The bin army marches East...

So...the monster recycling bins have arrived in the east of the borough (in my part of it, at least- not sure if they did the whole section…

Started by Abi

19 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service