Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new recycling bins' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgotten what day your bins are due to be emptied?

Okay, I *know* the collections are all over the place, which is proof that the system isn't working. No one wants to have bins parked by th…

Started by Liz

27 Jul 16, 2012

Another rubbish collection query

A neighbouring house which is split into four flats didn't get its bins emptied on Friday, I think because one of the tenants had left a ma…

Started by Alison P

36 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Liz

Liz to lead rubbish session at this week's Area Assembly

Allons enfants de Harringay, Le jour de gloire est arrivé !   This week's Area Assembly is the first under its new chair, Cllr Zena Brabaz…

Started by Hugh

59 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

Rubbish bin collections.

UMREVILLE ROAD -  just returned from work and found that my domestic rubbish has not been taken away along with my immediate neighbours.  T…

Started by Maria Law

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Jackie Chambers

Update on Missing Recycling Collections

It seems like there continues to be as much rough as there is smooth with the new Veolia recycling collections. My food recycler lies a mou…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Carol Tennant

Bins - a dilemma

I emailed Veolia to complain that my neighbours were leaving a bin out on the street because they had too many in their front garden; Veoli…

Started by Maddy

32 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Did you get your free biodegradable caddy bags delivered?

In order to encourage people to start using the food waste bins, Veolia have pledged to provide 6 months worth of free bags for the caddies…

Started by Liz

9 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by hob

Decoding Haringey recycling rules

Hi All,  Sorry if this is a really dumb question but I wondered if someone could help me decode the recycling system of Haringey Council. H…

Started by Helene Moran

20 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Laura

Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

Following the flyers informing us of the new waste collection regime, I wrote to Veolia requesting a small recycling wheelie bin, rather th…

Started by DrWhams

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Bi-Weekly bin collections coming to Harringay

With bi weekly rubbish collections coming our way this summer, Liberal Democrat politicians in parts of the borough where it's already oper…

Started by Hugh

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service