Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any idea about the loud intermittent alarm that comes from the direction of Hornsey Depot?

I live on the North end of the Ladder - close to the Mosque on Hampden Road. I've been aware for a couple of years now of the alarm that so…

Started by illyriafilms

5 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John D

weird rumbling/grinding noise near turnpike lane

I live on Mannock Road a couple of minutes east of the tube station. Overnight last Sunday/bank holiday Monday we started to hear a low rum…

Started by HB

2 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Help. Nuisance noisy neighbours

Hello there, asking in the forum if anyone has had similar problems and if you can help us with any advise. Please. We have been living in…

Started by Lisa

13 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Michael Georgiou

Repeating noise nuisance from Ora Cafe at 581 Green Lanes

Hi All, Apologies if I am wasting your time. I have been meaning to ask for input from members of other forums on this for a while. I live…

Started by Adeline

13 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by Lottie Rodgers

Noisy Neighbours

Anybody else here getting disturbed by noisy neighbours partying into the night on the ladder? Had it a few times recently - complained to…

Started by paul

12 Sep 5, 2021
Reply by Dan Woolley

Noisy motorbikes

Is it just me, or is the problem of very noisy motorbikes getting worse around here? There's one that starts up around midnight, apparently…

Started by Maddy

27 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Judy Webb

Fireworks on Cavendish - please stop!

This is a note to our neighbours on the lower section of Cavendish Road who set off rockets in the evening. You may think this is fun - but…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

6 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by tigha

Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

Anyone else pretty fed up with the guy that brings his massive speaker and plays his music really loud while Mc'ing over it in Finsbury Par…

Started by drpepper

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

What is Albany Close like?

Hey folks,  I'm looking at properties in the borough and one has come up in Albany Close, N15.  I wondered what the specific area is like i…

Started by Helen New

14 May 17, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Regular noise at night on Kimberley Gardens

Is anyone else experiencing regular noise at night time coming from a group of people hanging around near or at the top of Kimberley Garden…

Started by AnonKG

4 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by AnonKG

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service