Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chest Of drawers for sale £50 o.n.o

We are looking to sell these ikea drawers which we are getting rid of as they don't fit in the space we have. Buyer must collect from Sirda…

Started by Alasdair Brotherston

5 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by GenevieveP

Friends of Alexandra Palace Theatre

Well worth getting involved with this, the history, it was used as a theatre during the time that Alexandra Palace was a prisoner of war si…

Started by tania

2 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

FREE chest of draws, old vintage-y look, a little delicate

Hi, We have a chest of draws to give away, complete FREE, all you have to do is pick them up! They look interesting and vintage-y (pic belo…

Started by Amy Nicholls

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Lovely wooden chest of drawers for sale

I have chest of drawers which i sadly need to get rid of.  It's relatively old and made of pine, really nicely aged. £125              W -…

Started by peter

1 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Leslie

Does anyone have info about the church on Mattison road?

Wondering past St Augustine of Canterbury church (thats what it was called) I wondered if it was still in use... or made into flats... doe…

Started by Marika

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Marika

Shock mention of Alexandra Palace in council publication

In the Borough's libraries, the council is providing free copies of their publication "Haringey" Places Culture and Events (for Summer 2012…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey response to Freedom of Information Requests - Can we trust it?

If you are a researcher, a campaigner, community activist, or a concerned individual - Freedom of Information Requests,(FOIs) have become a…

Started by GN8

7 Apr 5, 2011

There's no pleasing some people

Lifted from Facebook: Letter from LIb Dem MP Lynne Featherstone to constituent Robin Beste:   Dear Mr Beste,   I just wanted to drop you a…

Started by pamish

11 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark B

local elections

What sort of cock up have the LDs managed to make that they can't oust the worst council in London, the 4th worst in the country. The counc…

Started by Omotn

48 May 12, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Illegal Conversions at 69 Effingham / 82 Warham / 69 Roseberry Gardens

The application for a certificate of lawfulness for the illegal conversion at 69 Effingham Road has been rejected again. A full copy of the…

Started by Stuart

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service