Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'outer london fund' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Lanes regeneration update via project managers (through inquiry to Cllr Morton)

Having written to all councillors about raising my concerns about the lack of information on the regeneration, Cllr Morton responded, givin…

Started by Pav

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jayvee

New sign illuminates the Salisbury at night (photo attached)

...tasteful and impressive, but I was wondering when the rest of the work will be completed on the piazza. Piles of unused granite are fenc…

Started by Pav

35 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mona

Green Lanes regeneration update to be given this evening

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/11592087.Green_Lanes_regeneration_update_to_be_given_this_evening/   Councillors are inviting con…

Started by Leane

56 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Pav

"A new pocket park between Alllison Rd and St Anne's Rd, providing a calm spot to rest from the bustle of Green Lanes"

I'm assuming that the trees shown in detailed plans for the regeneration works last year are still coming, unless anyone has any new inform…

Started by Pav

34 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Velo

The Salisbury Piazza: Ashtray or planters?

The attached photo (26//9/14) shows how the planters are being used as an astray. I am sure the work will be completed eventually. However,…

Started by Pav

18 Oct 20, 2014

New Harringay Bridge Banner - a first look

After more than just a little chat about the banner on Harringay Bridge and the bridge itself on the site here, there was optimism abroad w…

Started by Hugh

20 Dec 29, 2013

Update to works on Harringay's High Street

Pavement Works outside Yasar Halim Today Attached is an update outlining what's due to be happening when with the works on Green Lanes.

Started by Hugh

23 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Green Lanes Works Programme

I saw a link on here to a works programme with dates for when the different sections of footpaths are to be replaced. I have searched throu…

Started by hob

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by hob

Green Lanes Construction Update

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 28, 2013

Salisbury Lighting Plans Finalised

The lighting plan for The Salisbury has now been finalised and a planning application lodged with the Council. The plans includes LED bul…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service