Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'paint' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free paint - about 2.5 litres of Little Greene Pale Lime for walls and ceilings

Yep, about 2.5 litres of Little Greene Pale Lime in Intelligent Matt Emulsion. That's worth about £50. If you want it, I will not question…

Started by Jez Phillips

0 Nov 6, 2022

White and blue paint FREE

1 tin  2.5l Blue Paint Deep Base 1 half tin 2.5 l White white  emulsion Free old but useable Collect Effingham rd

Started by bamako

0 Jul 4, 2021

Free Habitat Paint 5L

I have 2 tins of HABITAT 2 x 2.5 litres paint to give away. The tins have been opened but the paint wasn't used so the tins are full.  The…

Started by bamako

0 Jul 4, 2021

For sale: Brand-new Dulux Weathershield exterior paint (green)

I have two 2.5 litre tins of high gloss Dulux Weathershield paint for exterior wood and metal, in the Buckingham shade, bought a few weeks…

Started by Karl

2 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Karl

Free Paint, Mixed bag of colours - any community projects needing them? F&B testers

Hi,  I have a number of mixed colours open and unopen paints. All decent quality when bought, white undercoats, eggshell and gloss, numerou…

Started by Ed Whitehead

3 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by jambo_sana

FREE - Various DIY items, including power tools

Anyone interested in the following? Free to collect from Stroud Green - message me if you're interested. Brick protector - mostly full Woo…

Started by Caroline

4 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Caroline

Volunteers needed for Quernmore Road regeneration project

We urgently need volunteers to help with the final stages of the Quernmore Road regeneration project as follows: Saturday 14th October from…

Started by Julie Richards

1 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Paint Pals- Paint Membership for not for profits and charities

Forest Recycling Project is a social enterprise that aims to enable community organisations, schools and low income families the chance to…

Started by Forest Recycling Project

0 May 2, 2017

Free pots of paint- 25+ sample pots

More than 25 pots of paint.  Most 250 ml, most used only once to test the colour (so full) and most are Dulux in greys, blues or greens.  T…

Started by Smithoix

0 Apr 26, 2017

Paint for sale

We have recently finished decorating and have two 5 litre tins of Dulux Endurance Matt paint in soft peach left over. Two tins easily did t…

Started by Steph Rubbo

0 Oct 1, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service